Life is full of highs and lows. And while you will find different ideas, cheat sheets, and e-book on finding thoughtful gifts, turning your blog into online business or about anything else, you won’t find any handbook to navigate through life’s ups and downs.
However, our friends’ and family’s hard-earned wisdom passed to us and humorous quotes and inspiring life quotes definitely help beat your blues.
Here is a list of 20 best inspiring life quotes I curated for you. Read on or pin this for later. Whenever you need a push or lack motivation read these short inspirational life quotes and find your zest to live life your way!
1. “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.”
2. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
4. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
5. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
6. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.”
—H. Jackson Brown Jr.
7. “Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
— Robert Breault
8. “If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.”
— Katharine Hepburn
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.”
— Mark Twain
10. Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done?”
— Nathaniel Branden
11. “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.”
— Christopher Morley
12. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”
— Les Brown
13. “Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.”
— Grace Hansen
14. “I don’t wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life.”
— Gene Simmons
15. “The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.”
— Adlai Stevenson
17. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.”
– Arthur Rubinstein
18. “Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not.”
– Marty Robbins
19. “Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.”
– Mary Oliver
20. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
– Walt Disney
Well, that certainly became true for Walt Disney!
FREE 30 Days Organized Life Checklist
Spend your time smartly with these small and effective lifestyle changes and make more time to work towards your Dreams!